Sunday, December 30, 2007

Music Camp 2007

My group with a renown songwriter.
My group with one of the desciple of Venerable Ming Yi.
That's my group! Group 5!

My groupmates! Both are talented musicians!


Another of my groupmate, and I called her Phyllis Quek! Doesn't she resembles her alot!
The above are memories from the music camp I took part in a two weeks ago at Foo' Hai Monastery. Basically, the camp teaches how to compose songs. The organisers invited various well-known professionals from Asia's music industry. I've forgotten their name though, because some were known to me for the first time, despite being the 'behind the scene' personnels for many famous singers. It's a chinese-medium camp and I get to know more about mandarin pop!
The above were my group members and they're awesome! Some of them are talented musicians too!