Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chill Out


That was yesturday after watching my friend's drama performance in Orchard. And we 'chilled'(Grrgh...so cold! lolz!) out along the river beside the Esplanade after a meal at Makansutra. And because of that, I swear that I'll never going to eat fried prawn mee, char kway teow and oyster omelette for at least the next 6 months! If I'm not wrong, I've ate them yesturday for the first time since around 8 months ago. I guess I'm 'allergic' to it already and it may goes the same for the rest of the local delights. My body just can't accept them into the system. The above hunks and babes are my new found friends. Knew them through my good friend, Roy(the innocent-looking hunk beside me). And hanging out at the location is very shiok! So nice that we remained there for around 2.5 hours before we left at around 1.30am. Anyway, these friends are great!