Sunday, January 6, 2008

As A Red Cross Cadet

Movie: As A Red Cross Cadet

Director: Zachary Ong Wei Ren

Executive Producer: Zachary Ong Wei Ren

Studio: Weirenism Creations Inc.

Distributor: Weirenism Pictures International

Rating: G

Running Time: 5 minutes

Release Date: 12th January

Cast: Myself, some other instructors, teachers, Broadrick cadets, and cadets from Bravo Division of RCY Challenge 2008

Exclusive Premiere: Broadrick Sec. School CCA Orientation 2008

I made a video for my school unit, hoping it'll help us to recruit 15-20 sec 1s.

If you're a red cross cadet or once a cadet, tell me if it's interesting or not.

If you're not a red cross cadet,tell me if it makes you wanna join red cross!

This is my first time making a movie, and I really like what I've done, although I know that there's alot of improvment that can be done.

Enjoy!