Saturday, September 8, 2007

Divine Intervention

Divine Intervention. Now airport holds another set of memories. Not a good one unfortunately. Having to say 'Bye' and not knowing what it really means for me. I was made speechless, not by her, but rather the intervention by my guides. They know me too well, they know i'm just not ready, and perhaps she's not ready too. They're sending me a message: I've not completed my current tasks, I've not learnt my lessons totally. I've to change or else nothing will change. But still, although I may have a past-life relationship with her, though she didn't realise or aware of it, she has to be what she is, I have to be who I am, and the consequences is just a matter of Karma balancing. Whatever it is, the Universe had send her to me to learn a lesson which I screwed up with the previous one last year. This time, I'll handle it well. Though its tougher than the previous one, as the attraction is much stronger, I've to do what's best for both of us. Although the inert pendant meant for her is still with me, it's best that its with me. Just like my previous story, I can't ask a scorpion not to sting, but what i can do, is to decide whether to remain as foolish as the tortoise or accept the scorpion like a man and move on.

I can't wait for my reading to arrive.

Archangel Michael and fellow guides, you'd always been by my side, I feel it. Thank You.

Loving and Wanting, is a totally different ball game.