Saturday, August 25, 2007

First Post

I'm back to blogging!

With a blog i can call my very own, unlike the previous one with my ex-classmate, and hence it shall be named after me.

This is my 4th blog that i'd created ever since 2004 (Actually there's 5 before this blog).
1st - http://gogozacky.blogspot.com/ (2004)
2nd - http://halohungup.blogspot.com/ (2005-2006)
3rd - http://weibertism.blogspot.com/ (2006-2007)

Each one has its stories, the emotions in it lies there till the end. So whenever i open any of the previous links, flashbacks of my secondary school life will spontaneously appear. Happy moments, as well as...bad.

For every blog has a purpose. And i can say that the purpose of this blog is perhaps, the most meaningful one among all others that i'd created.

During the school-less period between end of O's till the first day of TP, and till now, I've learn loads of stuffs! And i've grown. As i gathered so much knowledge and experience, i've always got the urge to write it down. And the other urge is to pass it on, sharing it with people i'm close to.

And that's where blogging is the supply for my needs.

Everyone has guides and helpers, both in physical and non-physical form. They appear at different seasons of one's life. And you'll be fascinated by how the universe shapes the contact between you and your guides. At this period of my life, i'd contacted two of the physical ones.
Wonderful beings, teachers of Universal truths, they are. Whatever i've learn, there may be limits of absorbing and applying it, but there's no limits for sharing it. And this blog serves also as a material of self-reflection at the end of the day. It can remind me of what i learn too.

Give and take is essential and must be balanced, neither one can be compromised. And that's how life works said one of my guide. This is how the system works: Desire to learn, Universe do something to fulfill the desire, be grateful by sharing it, by being grateful the Universe will give you more, and this forms a cycle.